Friends are like roses
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

United in grief

2 posters

Go down

United in grief Empty United in grief

Post  Admin Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:33 am

United in grief

After the recent horrendous and unbelievable tragedy in the city of Georgia, where 33 people were killed by a fellow student, the American Nation is now in mourning; and thousands of people are now united, united in grief, to mourn and to remember loss loved ones, with lighting candles.

It is always the same, people are united only after a tragedy or disaster for a little while only, soon to go their own separate ways.

I believe that if people were united like this, all the time, in friendship and in love, the world would be a different place to live in, with much less such tragedies, because everyone would know that everyone care and when anyone has problems, he or she will know that there are people who care and who they can turn to, instead of resorting to some desperate and despairing acts.

So, world, let us today unite, not in grief, only for a while, but permanently, in friendship and in love, offering our help and our support to anyone else in our world.

It is the only way to live, the only way we are ever going to get that wonderful world that Louis Armstrong sings.

Anyone care to be my pen pal? If so, be nice and write to me on my email address, which is: Gabrielfc@inbox.com

We can create our own world, our own better world, the perfect world.

France Chorley

Admin
Admin

https://friendsarelikeroses.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

United in grief Empty Re: United in grief

Post  serena07 Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:05 am

Very nice and impressive article .We are friends and must do for sake of our friends for their goodness.In this way I think we can achieve the eternal hights of humanities. . . . .sympathy words

serena07

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum